Last modified: June 27, 2008
Welcome to nl.ae Services!
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
1. Information you provide - When you sign up for an account or other nl.ae service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your email address). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other nl.ae Services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
3. Log information - When you use nl.ae Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. User communications - When you send email or other communication to nl.ae Services, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
5. Affiliated sites - We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to nl.ae Services in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
6. Links - nl.ae Services may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our technology, customized content and advertising.
* Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
* Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
* Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
* Developing new services.
nl.ae Services processes personal information on our servers in the Netherlands and possibly in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case nl.ae Services may not be able to provide those services to you.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of nl.ae domains that are online, or howmany visitors they receive, for example. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
nl.ae Services processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
When you use nl.ae Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users their personal information.
Klik hier om een gratis domeinnaam te registreren.
Gratis domein registratie -